SO Eclipse Plug-in
Enables you to get answers from Stack Overflow directly to Eclipse!
Drag the following button to your running Eclipse workspace to install
Right-click on the editor, then select "Ask me", the "SO ready to help" dialog should appear:
- Help > Install New Software... > Add
- Insert "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MarounMaroun/SO-Eclipse-Plugin/master/so-eclipse-update-site/site.xml"
- Click OK and proceed with the installation process
- Include comments
- Add "only accepted" and "top answers" filters
- Download Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE)
- File > Import...
- General > Existing Projects into Workspace
- Select root directory > Browse...
- Choose the project's root